I really love them. But before Nix, Sean was my only love. We've been through A LOT lately. Not only with the family, but in trying to buy a house, and make sure things are paid off. I'm not working, and we have a bill that we really want to be paid off before we get settled into a house, so Sean went and a got a second part time job. He has been working SO hard. This week he has left the house around 6 am and hasn't gotten home until after 10 at night sometimes later. It's been extremely hard on both of us, but we know it's not permanent and it will only make our life easier in the long run. He loves Nix and me so much. And we both believe that it is best that I am home with him and not working. I'm so glad I have a husband that sticks by me. He is honestly the most giving, forgiving, and loving person I have ever met. He has taught me so much, and continues to teach me things each day. I can only hope Nix will grow up and be just like his daddy. I don't always fit the mold for what other people in his life thought he'd marry, but I am so grateful he never listened to those people and loved me for me from the start. Sean you're my best friend forever and ever. Thanks for just being you, and giving me the most beautiful family I could have ever imagined.
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment