It was hard to get a good picture at first. He's VERY interested in EVERYTHING. And beardo doesn't help, because he is just as interested
Finally a smile!
By the end of our little photo shoot his feet looked a lot better to him than me with the camera
And he was done
Can you believe he's 5 months? I sure can't. That's 160 days including today. It seems like WAY more than that to me, but at the same time not enough. He's really my best little buddy. I'm so grateful that Sean works so hard so I can stay home and take care of our little man. He's got quite the personality. Mornings are by far my favorite time with him. He's SO HAPPY when he wakes up (I would be happy too if I slept from 10 pm-11am, isn't that great?) Him and I usually hang out in bed for a little bit and then come out into the living room until he's ready to eat. He's all smiles and giggles and I can't get enough.
Some 5 month facts
- He eats 7 ounces every 3 hours, so we are doing rice cereal every other feeding which fills him up for a lot longer. As you can see that chunky boy is NOT starving
- He probably weighs over 16 pounds, I say probably because his clothes that go up to 16 pounds no longer fit.
- He's a lot bigger on the bottom than on the top, he wears six months pants if not bigger, but his 0-3 month tops still fit
- He rolls and scoots and army crawls EVERYWHERE. I can't keep anything on the floor that isn't baby safe because it ends up in his mouth, and comes out covered in drool and/or spit up
- He sleeps so good. He loves his sleep, and I love that he loves it! Who doesn't want a 5 month old that sleeps in?
Here's proof. He will sit in his bumbo and watch it for at least 20 minutes, Beardo doesn't mind it too much either.
Happy 5 months Nix! We love you so much! We can't imagine life without you, and wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:
Post a Comment