If we are ever eating and holding nix on our lap, or if he can even see you he reaches for the food. And he hasn't really been satisfied with his bottles lately, so we tried BANANAS! And he really LOVED them, and we loved watching him eat them. I am making all his baby food. I found this really great website
here. I just feel like making our own will not only save money but be way more healthy for Nix with no additives etc. I got some really convenient storage containers. You can freeze them microwave them, and they even have nice stackable trays to put them in.
Before
Our blender has a convenient "baby food" setting
After
Yummy!
Getting ready for the first bite
He really loved his nana's
He would pull this face after every bite. So funny! We've given them to him twice now, so after he eats them again today and tomorrow we'll introduce something new. He's getting so big!
i. love. him.
ReplyDelete