September 16, 2010

Keep Your Daughters Locked Up

Seriously though, if you have a daughter that is around the same age as Nix you better hide her. He's definitely a lady's man. Just look at him... You can't tell me he's not a stud.  My favorite time to get Nix dressed is when it's time for church. There's nothing better than sitting next to two handsome boys.
slobber and all he's still studly
Nix and Great Grandma. She's not a lover of babies, except for this one. She really loves him, just ask her she'll tell you Simon is the cutest and smartest baby she's EVER seen.
I wish I could get this picture to flip, I'm on my mom's computer and I am definitely not used to it. He's my best friend (him and Sean tie) and he's so dang cute.

1 comment:

  1. Baby Simon is so handsome! I love him like my own. Can you put me in your will? In case something ever happened to you or Sean I feel like I am an appropriate guardian!

    ReplyDelete