Yay! It's finally here! I can bust out the fall decor and order Nixon's Halloween costume and not feel so weird about it. I love fall! I need to make my way to Tai Pan and Hobby Lobby who wants to join me?
Ok don't feel stupid. I have the website memorized for Nix. I haven't ordered it mostly because I wasn't quite sure what size to get because he doubles his size every week I feel like. Let's go to a corn maze!
Okay, now I feel stupid. I've had Jax's Halloween costume since the end of June. ;-) Fall is my favorite season.
ReplyDeleteOk don't feel stupid. I have the website memorized for Nix. I haven't ordered it mostly because I wasn't quite sure what size to get because he doubles his size every week I feel like. Let's go to a corn maze!
ReplyDeleteOh girl you know I will! I cannot wait!!
ReplyDelete