He kept covering his mouth with the bib.
I think he almost looks like that little Gerber Baby
"YUMMY"
The first bite.
He couldn't decide at first if he liked it or not, and he kept trying to suck the spoon like he sucks his bottle.
He started to get kind of full. The face is priceless
Yes we got it up his nose. By the end I think he had more covering him than in his little belly
Nixon says,"hey don't take that away!" After he started getting the hang of it, he would get really upset when the spoon wasn't in his mouth
This is by far my favorite picture. I love his tongue poking through his mouth full of cereal. Overall, I think he did really well with the cereal and we can't wait to feed it to him again. We just need to invest in one of those bibs you can just rinse off in the sink, or I'll be doing a lot more laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment