Here are his 4 month stats
*Weight: 14 Pounds 12 Ounces-75th percentile
*Height: 25.4 Inches- 75th percentile
*Head Circumference: 17 Inches-80th percentile
The pediatrician said that she can't believe how well he's growing considering that he started out so small and was almost 3 weeks early. She also said that he's pretty advanced to be doing all the things he's doing like basically holding his own bottle and being able to find his bink and put it back in his mouth(considering it's going the right way, he gets upset when he can't figure out how to turn it around and the wrong end is going in his mouth) We are going to try rice cereal again and I am so excited! The poor little guy doesn't handle his shots very well though, he has been really irritable but so cute after we give him the medicine and he gets loopy.
Before his dr's appointment we went and got some pictures taken of him. Unfortunately, I didn't get any on my camera (we had a really crazy afternoon I'll tell you about it soon). When we get the other pictures back I will post them. I had a free coupon for JcPenney's they are kind of cheesy and old school, but I love free! HAPPY 4 MONTHS Nixon we love you so much!
How funny is that face? Oh how I love this boy!
Oh my gosh! I love that baby sooo much!!!
ReplyDelete