I really have a lot I need to post about...like the 24th of July which turned out to be Nixon's worst day EVER, but honestly I haven't felt up to it.We have been sooooo busy and Nix is 4 months tomorrow and has to get shots and I really hate that! Hopefully tomorrow I'll snap some 4 month pictures and you can enjoy them. Oh, but I am reading this
And I absolutely LOVE IT! It's such a good read. I am trying to finish before the movie comes out, because I can't see the movie until I do and I just love Julia Roberts....Well HAPPY MONDAY!
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago

I'm so glad you took my advice and are reading the book. It's such a fab read isn't it? When your done with it I have a couple more that I fell in love with while in the hospital last year for almost 13 days. That provides a lot of good reading time...that is when I wasn't doped up. Anyway, hope Nix is doing great and PS. Em has slept with her Barbie every night, so thank you! She loves it. Give Nixie a huge hug and strawberry for me. ;-)
ReplyDelete