August 05, 2010

Day At The Park

Today Nixon, Beardo, my mom, and I decided to go get some food and go to Draper Park to enjoy the warm weather (thank goodness for the breeze). It was such a nice day! And we all had such a great time.
He had just woke up from a little snooze when we got there
Doesn't he look so big just sitting in his stroller? This was the first time I didn't just snap his car seat into the stroller and he really liked it.
Nixon loves his grandma. Just look at the way he's looking at her.
Look at that white fuzz on his head! I love it!
He loved just looking around at everyone and everything at the park
I really only have like 1 other picture of me and my man so I made my mom snap some
YUMMY chick-fil-a
Nixon's yummy lunch
Beardo loved getting out of the house! He loves to play fetch, but is a little out of shape. After a couple of times he ran out to go get his rope and was too tired to bring it back so he laid down and took a little break.
The sprinklers came on!  Stupid Draper Park, but they barely missed our nice spot under the tree.
The trip wore him out. I am so glad we went to the park today. With the weather being so hot we haven't got out much, but the weather wasn't too hot today and there was such a nice breeze we just couldn't resist.

1 comment:

  1. Carson love your glasses. He is getting so big i'm getting so excited to see him! He looks so much like sean to me its crazy!

    ReplyDelete