July 23, 2010

Training

I'm training to Nixon to sleep in. For example, last night Nixon went to bed at 11 pm, woke up this morning at 6:15 to eat, I put him back in his bed and he didn't wake up until 11 am, and this isn't the first time. He probably does this 6 days a week, and he's been doing it since about 6 weeks old. I mean come on who honestly doesn't like to sleep in? He's been an excellent student. It's so nice on Saturday mornings for Sean and I to be able to hang out while he's still sleeping, it's not often we get alone time anymore and even just an hour is SO fantastic.
Best part about it, he wakes up like this! Happy! I hadn't even fed him yet when I took this picture
He isn't used to the camera. It's so hard for me to get a smiling shot without either me making him laugh and Sean taking the picture, or the other way around. This morning I was solo, but he's such a little man. I can only hope he'll continue to sleep this well!

No comments:

Post a Comment