July 23, 2010

Play Time


He's getting big...just look at him! I can't believe he's so big I can just lay him on the floor with a toy and he'll be easily entertained long enough for me to cook dinner. In just about a week he'll be 4 months old, time goes WAY too fast!
He really loves this toy. It has a mirror(he loves himself) and it makes all different noises. He can't get enough of it.
He thinks he's really strong and will try to throw it. I just don't think he's quite figured out that you have to let go.
I just love those blue eyes
Look at all that fuzz he has growing on his head! When he only lost the hair on the top of his head it worried me, but it's growing back so quick. I really hope he just has a crazy head of hair.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love those little outfits?? Those are my favorite things to put on him in the summer. He just looks so cute and comfy! Nix looks super cute and does seem to enjoy that toy. Yay, he is getting so big!!! Looks like you got a good supply mama.

    ReplyDelete