July 12, 2010

BBQ

This weekend Jake and Torah invited everyone over their house for a BBQ. It was so great. Now that most of the weddings are over now it was nice to see all my girlfriends and just catch up. Not only do Jake and Torah have an amazing amazing house they have an equally amazing backyard. It's so cute, and just the perfect size.
Handsome as usual. I am seriously OBSESSED with this kid!
I think I have more pictures of Jack and Nixon than I do of me and Nixon. But Jack is probably equally as obsessed with Nix as I am so I am ok with it. Just look at the way he looks at him!
Don't you love that chair? Man how I can't wait for my own yard!
The food...seriously AMAZING! Sean was in heaven.
Well thanks friends for the weekend fun. Can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

  1. umm.. i uh.. was just wondering if maybe.. next time.. I could come?

    give nix a kiss for me i miss him to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh I guess you can come sam...even though you have neglected NIx for quite some time now

    ReplyDelete