I can't believe 3 months ago today Nixon joined our family. It's absolutely CRAZY to me how much he has grown. When people would say to me that they grow so fast I never believed them...well now I do. He changes every single day. I can't believe he went from this....
teeny tiny little 6 pound baby to this....
Just look at that zoolander face! He's almost 13 pounds! Doubled his birth weight in just 3 short months. Here's what he's been up to lately
*Goes to bed at 10:00pm wakes up around 7:00, eats and then goes back to sleep until 10:00. (it's amazing!)
*Eats between 5-7 ounces every 3-5 hours, except for during the night of course
* Loves his swing, and staring at his reflection in the mirror...he thinks he's really funny
* Smiles and Coo's like crazy! It's the highlight of my day. I love just listening to him talk
* He will put his weight on his feet when you hold him up and has really good head control
* We tried rice cereal...he's WAY too impatient, when this boy is hungry he wants instant satisfaction.
Here's some pictures that we snapped of the handsome devil. Hope you enjoy!
Smiling at Daddy
He will not keep his fingers out of mouth. He chomps on those things all day!
Well happy 3 month birthday Nix! We love you so much. You bring so much joy to our family, and everyone who knows you! You all ready have such a personality I can't wait for what's to come.
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago
Nixon I love you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Cassidy