stork bite. No, I didn't hit my child's head on anything, or drop him, or beat him. It's just a stork bite. You can only see it after he's cried for a while or if he gets too hot, and my pediatrician as well as the world wide web have told me that it should fade by the time he's 18 months old. Honestly I think it's kind of cute and makes Nixon, Nixon. Maybe I am just a defensive first time mom, but when someone's first response to my adorable baby is,"WHAT IS THAT?!" or "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIS HEAD?!" (responses I have received more than once mind you) it makes me want to slap (yes slap) some sense into you. Well enough ranting.
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE! And congrats to Mary and Taylor Moody who are getting married right now! Can't wait for the reception tonight!
Emma still has her stork bites. One is at the bottlom of her hair line at the top of her neck. I love it and wouldn't change it. Jax had one on his face that used to be visible and I hated when people would comment too. It makes them, them...
ReplyDeleteSeriously! haha thanks for the stork bite support...stupid people.
ReplyDelete