I finally got the motivation today to update our blog, and guess what? I can't get my camera to upload picture from Christmas etc. I'll update a little though. As for Christmas, it was well Christmas. We were still in the process of moving and didn't even have a tree. The only person we had presents for were Nix. We really came to realize that from now if you want to see us at Christmas you'll have to come to our house, its too hard with a child to go to every single "get together", and you ALWAYS end up offending someone because there just isn't enough time in a day to see everyone and honestly it ruins the Christmas spirit. The biggest lesson we learned this Christmas though was that it's not what you get or who you see, it's being together as a family and remembering the true meaning of this very special day. I promise I will post picture asap, Nix was so cute in his Christmas Jammies.
Sorry this post was negative, I just have one last little thing to say. Our blog is private because there are certain people out there that we don't want to be able to see into our lives. I love having a blog because family that is far away can see things that they wouldn't normally be able to, but also if you read our blog please respect that we've made it private for a reason and sharing our pictures and stories etc with people just isn't ok with us.
Thanks for reading though! We love you all! Enjoy the following updates, because honestly it's been too long!
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago
Your blog is so cute! I love the new background and font! So adorable!! Also I sold your family pictures to some guy in the Ukraine. I think they used them for a billboard. Don't be mad.
ReplyDelete