January 29, 2011

Day {4}

Your Favorite Photograph Of Your Best Friend
Seriously how important are best friends? A best friend to me is someone that is there no matter what. Someone that would drop anything to help you, not only because they love you but because they know you'd do the same. 
This was our first Christmas together. As you can see I was a gimp. He still loved me. He'd take me to physical therapy and have flowers waiting on the seat for me when he'd pick me up. When I was pregnant, there wasn't any craving he wouldn't satisfy(like when I worked nights and he'd bring me chocolate banana shakes from arctic circle at 10pm) He's just the greatest. I know that no matter what he's got my back.
My mom. Isn't this picture sweet? Nix wasn't even a day old. The cutest 5 pounds 11 ounces I've ever seen. She's the greatest. Seriously she'll do anything for her family. She loves Nix so much. If I ever need anything she's there. She's just the greatest.
My bro and his wife Jess. (I don't have a picture of all 3 of us). I love them. It's amazing how much my relationship has changed with Bubba (that's what I've called him since I can remember. Calling him Cole just isn't natural) when we were little we fought about everything. My mom drove a mini van and we each had our own bench. Him and his wife are the nicest, most generous people you've ever met. I'm so glad they found each other. My mom always says how grateful she is that my brother and I found such awesome spouses. If I called them today and asked them for ANYTHING I know they would try to make it happen. I hope they know I'd do the same.
The Babe. We hang out everyday. He's my comedian, my grocery shopping pal, my snuggler, tormentor of Beardo, and just an all around awesome boy. I can't imagine life without him. If you don't know him, you are seriously missing out. Just hearing his laugh or receiving one of his kisses will make your heart melt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment