My friend Cass who blogs over here is doing a 30 day challenge, and it inspired me. I seriously MUST get back into the blogging spirit. I haven't taken pictures or anything lately. It's really horrible. Nix will only be like he is once and I need to step it up. So here's to hoping that this challenge gets me back in the groove.
DAY 1: A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Wow today has been the LAZIEST day! I haven't cleaned one dish or folded one piece clothing. It's honestly been so nice. My only goal for today was to get the blog updated. I'm a little disappointed with the quality of the updating, but at least there's something. Nix is napping, and I'm watching Ellen. I love Ellen. Julia Roberts was just on. And I won't lie I have a girl crush on her. We share the same birthday, and she's been my favorite since Pretty Woman. Later today Sean is going to take his Post Test (wish him luck) and then he's coming home, and I can't wait to hang out with him. I cherish the nights he doesn't work so much. That pretty much sums up today. I hope all of you have a fabulous day!
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment