January 28, 2011

Day {3}

My Idea Of The Perfect First Date
Oh wow. I am SO extremely glad that I never have to go on another first date. Seriously how awkward? Especially when it was with someone you had absolutely no interest in maybe from the single's ward, but secretly you knew he was all ready picturing you as his eternal companion and you hadn't even put your seat belt on yet. THE WORST, and I know you all just pictured "that guy". Sean is my perfect first date. When we started dating  I was on crutches and it was winter. So needless to say, we didn't go out a whole lot. But we got to know each other really fast because there weren't other things getting in the way. So, my idea of the perfect first date is just hanging out, grabbing some yummy food ( nothing too fancy I'm a jeans and t shirt kind of girl) maybe from Chipotle our new favorite place and just talking. I can and have always been able to talk to Sean about anything and everything and we laugh. This kid is funny! And that's that. No bells and whistles just quality time and yummy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment