October 14, 2011

Wish List

My day of birth is coming up. I never loved having a birthday around Halloween. My parties always had a witch cake or spider cupcakes. I love Halloween and I love my birthday but they need to be 2 different days. Catch my drift? Anyway I've been making my wish list.

Dear Birthday Present Fairy,
I wouldn't mind if I wake up in 2 weeks and have all or even just 1 of the following items waiting for me
I wasn't really a watch wearer (is that a word?) until Valentine's Day when Sean bought me one. Now I can't leave the house without one. Since then I've got 2. And I'm in love with this one. 
This would be my first pair of Tom's. I'm obsessed with Burlap 
I need a new purse. I haven't got one since my last birthday. That's a good enough reason right?
Love, 
Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment