October 10, 2011

Nursery

Can you believe he goes to nursery? I am still trying to wrap my brain around it. He's making so many cute little friends. He's even got a good buddy named Carson, go figure huh? Sometimes Sean and I look at each other and still can't believe we're parents to this stud. 
18 Month Facts
  • He signs and says "please" and "thank you" like it's nobody's business. The sample ladies at Costco sure love it.
  • His new favorite word is bud. He always says, "hi bud" or "bye bud"
  • He is obsessed with cars and airplanes. Even if he just hears an airplane from inside our house he shouts "airplane" until somebody notices.
  • He loves talking on the phone. 
  • If you tell him to run like Sid from this show he does. It's so cute.
  • He can put his clothes and shoes on, and take them off. 
  • Doesn't really have a favorite food, because honestly there isn't 1 thing we've given him that he doesn't like. 
  • Loves to go night night. After his bath at night he will usually go to the stairs and point up and say nigh nigh. The kid loves his bed.
  • He weight about 26 pounds. 
  • Loves bike rides with mom and skateboarding with dad
  • Still has a bink. He doesn't need it all the time. Bed time and car rides usually
  • Has 12 teeth. I'm grateful for this though hopefully he'll have zero cavities at age 24 like his mama
  • Cries when we have to come inside. The boy could play outside all day and night if I would let him.
  • Can name or find almost all of the animals in his "100 first animals" book. 
  • Loves to dance. He sings and dances, it melts my heart
There are so many more things I could say about this amazing little person, but I'll spare you. I am loving him at this age. He loves getting into things and figuring things out. I always thought I would hate when he figured out how to open every door, cupboard, etc but it makes life interesting and seeing his face when he figures something out is the best.
     Nixon Wayne you are quite the little boy. Everyone who knows you is in love with you. You really light up a room when you come in. Your grandparents and Aunties and Uncle Bubba all think you are pretty amazing. Even our neighbors love seeing you outside and always come to say hi to you or wave as they drive by. Your fold your arms and say "amen" and it reminds me of how lucky I am that a sweet spirit like you was sent to us. Our lives changed forever the day you came, and we wouldn't change them back for anything. 
Love you sweet boy

1 comment:

  1. I love them! They are so freaking cute! Your such a cute family :)

    ReplyDelete