September 07, 2011

"ber" months

I feel like as soon as the months start ending in "ber" it's time to decorate my house for all the holidays coming up. I am in love with Halloween. I am beyond excited to have our own "trick or treaters" this year. Nixon's costume is in the works, now I have to think of something for me and the hubster. I am forcing him to dress up this year. Anyway, I found these cute homemade decorating ideas.
 I love the pumpkins in this one
And the leaves in this one....GOTCHA! The bats are so cute! 
You like?

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure you need to join Pinterest. You would LOVE it! Just sayin. Let me know on fb or something your email if you want an invite. Judging from this post you will totally be addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya, I LOVE Halloween! Those entryways are awesome, seriously drooling over them!!

    ReplyDelete