September 29, 2011

Aftermath

     I almost feel guilty posting happy things after my last post. I feel like we should stay sad, but the truth is we just can't. Everyday is a new day filled with happier things. We would have loved to have that little baby in our family, but we realize it just wasn't the right time. Meanwhile we've got a fun loving, happy, extremely active 18 month old who we couldn't love more.
     I go to my follow up appointment tomorrow. I had a cyst that went from 2cm to 4cm in two days, and I'm really hoping it hasn't grown more. I'm also hoping the Dr gives us the go ahead, considering that everything in my body was functioning the way it should.
     Thanks again for all the love you've sent our way. We appreciate it more than you know.  
Here's to many more happy posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment