As many of you know, I love to shop
here. I don't know what it is but I'm so intrigued by every aisle. I honestly make a weekly trip. I love all my random finds, and getting t shirts for Nix for $3. I just got the most adorable beach/pool towels. Sean makes fun of me, but when he joins me for my adventure he's just as addicted. I don't think we're the only ones.....
He loves Target too
So last night I told Justin I could use a little free time from the kids so he gave me the go ahead to go out tonight. And what am I planning? A trip BY MYSELF to Target. I don't know if that's sad or awesome. haha
ReplyDeleteTarget is definitely an intriguing store! I could buy at least one thing for every room in my house from there if I had more money to spend :)
ReplyDeleteTarget is the best. I have to keep myself away so I don't spend spend spend! I bet shopping for Nix is the best!
ReplyDelete