June 24, 2011

Adele

I'm obsessed with Adele. I can't get enough of her. I love her voice. This particular song has been on repeat in my car for quite sometime. I know it's a cover, but dare I say she does it better? I won't lie, it's made me tear up a few times. Take a listen, and tell me it doesn't make you stop and think about someone you want to make feel your love.

3 comments:

  1. did you post this for me? do you want me to feel your love? i knew it. the love is mutual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So she is coming in concert August 21st to the galivan center. She cancelled her previous concert because she was sick, but rescheduled to this which means more tickets for sale! They go on sale July 8th! Just so you know!
    I LOVE her as well! Her songs are kind of depressing but I still love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels of course I want you to feel my love! Leslie I would absolutely love to go to her concert! Thanks for telling me! She is AMAZING

    ReplyDelete