My child isn't one to sit still unless he's extremely sleepy, or sleeping. Sometimes if he wakes up earlier than usual we'll sit and watch PBS in the mornings. Usually Dinosaur Train is on. He loves it, and is instantly glued. Today I found it on Netflix! I really needed to get some things done around the house so I gave him his sippy and pillow pet and turned it on. He made it through almost 2 episodes! I couldn't believe it.
While we are on the subject of Dinosaurs. Nixon's room is pretty neutral right now. We put blue and brown vertical stripes on the main wall and that's about it. I'm thinking of doing his toddler in a dinosaur theme since they seem to catch his attention. He's got a house built into the slanted wall (I'll post a picture soon) and I'm thinking of having one of our good friends paint it like a cave. So if you see cute Dino stuff let me know! I don't want super cheesy or scary. Just all boy.
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment