What's In Your Make Up Bag?
I have ALWAYS been a Clinique girl. I get it from my mother. When I was about 12 or 13 she had me start washing my face with their soap and using other products. I am so grateful for that. I can honestly say I've never used foundation from the grocery store. I don't have acne, but this foundation is my new favorite. I love the way it stays on my skin and covers.
I switch between the two of these or sometimes use both.
I just bought this. I'm not sure if I'm a fan or not. I can't seem to find a mascara that I love
And eyeliner. I'm not too picky just as long as it's not liquid.
I really don't wear make up a lot. Maybe once or twice or week. If I do this is the extent of it. It's crazy in high school I wouldn't have been caught dead without my make up on, and now it's the complete opposite. Sean actually likes me better without make up. When we were sealed I wasn't even wearing any.




No comments:
Post a Comment