November 01, 2010

HALLOWEEN!

We had such a fun Halloween. The festivities started a week before with our ward trunk-or-treat. I love seeing all the cute little kids dressed up.
Our little fam. My husband is the BIGGEST party pooper and refuses to dress up. So next year I'm dressing up with or without him.
How cute are those elephant feet?
 Big ears have never been so cute
The whole costume

These next pictures are of all the cousins at Sean's parent's house. So funny. Nix is the only one that would just sit there. As soon as we would put his elephant head on and put his bink in his mouth it was like we had drugged him.
 Nix and Nash
Nix, Nash, Krey, Ronan, Penn, Hadlee, and Letti. How cute are the grinch kids? Sean's cousin Karlee is SO creative every year with all of their costumes. And she made most of them! 
Nix holding on for dear life. 
I love Halloween. I can't wait for next year! I'm all ready thinking of ideas for our costumes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment