November 17, 2010

7 Months

These pictures are a little older than 7 months. I just want to be able to look back and remember Nix at 7 months. He is SO fun! He's my little best friend. We play ALL day. He honestly cracks me up, and at the end of the day I laugh so hard at the things I do to make that kid laugh. He has the most contagious laugh.
His hair is all natural. It seriously cracks me up. That's exactly how my hair was when I was his age
He all ready jumps on his bed
He spits like this all the time. 
Some fun facts
  • He crawls! He's all over the place. He started about 5 days before he turned 7 months. 
  • He climbs! Up and on EVERYTHING. He plays peek a boo with me on the couch. I wouldn't doubt if he's walking by Christmas or pretty dang close. 
  • He still sleeps. About 12 hours a night. It's wonderful. His bed time has gotten a little messed up with Sean working, I swear this kid won't go to bed until he sees his daddy.
  • He eats, and eats, and EATS. Everything we've given him he loves. Bananas, Apples, Pears, Squash, Carrots, Peas. I'm glad he hasn't been picky....yet
  • We were thinking about getting him a "big" boy carseat, (yes he would still face backwards) because he is almost at the weight limit for his infant one, but he really loves it. If we can't get him to sleep we put him in it and instantly he'll fall asleep. 
  • I'm not sure how much he weights. I'm guessing 21 pounds. He's recently gotten really long. 6-12 month pants are almost too short.
Well, we sure do love this little man. The other day we were talking about what it was like when we could go anywhere and do anything we wanted any time we wanted. And we both came to the conclusion that we wouldn't change a thing. Being parents has been the biggest blessing in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment