June 21, 2010

We finally got a new...

CAMERA! We have been looking into buying a new camera that does hd video as well for a long time and on Saturday we finally went and bought one! We love it! We are still trying to get it all figured out but we really enjoy it. We've taken a lot of cute pictures of Nix, so I thought I'd share some. Sometimes I just can't get over how stinkin cute our lil man is.
Seriously that smile melts my heart

He loves just hanging out in his Boppy


 We finally got a decent picture of him in his blessing out. What a stud!


Basketball shorts and a tank top...perfect for after church!
I am so happy about our camera. I can't wait to take more pictures, and I am so glad that we will have pictures that aren't just taken with my phone! 
Have a Happy Monday!

1 comment: