I realize your life has changed drastically in the last 2 months, my apologies. I have been more than occupied with our new little addition. I am sorry that your place on my lap has been replaced with a cozy spot on the floor, and the cozy spot curled up by me in bed has been replaced with a not so cozy spot at the foot of the bed. I am also sorry that every time I put Nixon in his car seat I say, "wanna go for a ride?" and you get so excited but are soon disappointed because the invitation wasn't extended to you. I know you are in desperate need of being groomed, going for a walk, and playing fetch. Those things will come. I promise we are still aware of your existence even though at times it's hard to entertain you and the baby at the same time. You are such a good little dog, always so nice to little kids, even if you bark at the mail man. We love you
Love,
Sean, Carson, and Nixon
No comments:
Post a Comment