Well my sweet (not so) little man is TWO MONTHS! I can't believe how time flies. He changes everyday, I can barely keep up. He is getting quite the personality and is never silent. Even when he's sleeping he is either snoring, grunting, or laughing. Sean and I will lay in bed at night just laughing at him. We went to his two month appointment a few days ago. Our little man has sure grown. The Dr. kind of chuckled when she say his weight. She told us usually babies are expected to double their birth weight by six months...but that Nixon would definitely more than double his by four. What can I say the boy has his dad's appetite. He's eating anywhere from 4-7 ounces. Just the other night he ate 9 ounces in an hour and half! He did so well with the shots, at least that's what Sean told me. I saw the needles the nurse brought in and started to cry so I had to leave. Here's his stats.
Weight: 10 lb 14 ounces-20th percentile
Length: 22 inches-20th percentile
Head Circumference:15.5- 40th percentile (yes he has a pretty big head...big head big brain right)
Here are some recent pics of the little bugger
I love him and his big blue eyes!
ReplyDelete