July 20, 2011

GAG

Ok mommies out there I need your suggestions desperately! About a month ago, we were driving somewhere and Nix was throwing a fit in his car seat. We had tried everything to calm him down but he didn't care, so we were letting him just "cry it out". The next thing we hear is him shoving his chubby little fist down his throat, and gagging himself. We told him no, and thought it was just a one time deal. Oh no, I'm not that lucky. Recently if he doesn't get what he wants exactly when he wants, down his throat go his fingers. I don't know what to do. He honestly makes himself throw up. He doesn't even have to be throwing a fit, and he'll do it. I'm sick of scrubbing his car seat, and smelling a barfy kid. HELP ME PLEASE!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy do I know what you are going through or every parent does I am sure! Honestly I couldn't tell you what to do but just keep telling him no or tell him thats "ouchie" to do that, I tell lily something will hurt and she would stop... If you haven't gotten any yet, you should get kid cd's to play in the car, lily loved the nursery rhyme songs and such in the car they always kept her happy :) Good Luck girl, just know it is a phase and he will eventually start getting that he cant have what he wants at that exact moment :)

    ReplyDelete