We've been in our house for a little over 6 months! It's so crazy! I love having our own home. The inside of our house was in pretty good shape, so as soon as it warmed up we started getting our hands dirty. Our house was vacant for over 18 months. The neighbors have told us that they tried to at least mow the lawn but that's about it. The yard is one of the reasons we bought our home. Our lot is a little over 1/4 acre. I don't have a good picture of the backyard before and after, but here's the front our house. I won't lie, I think our house is pretty cute.
Before
After.
We didn't even know the flower bed in the front of the yard existed. Oh and if you know somebody who will chop down that hideous pine tree for a good price, send me their number. I can't wait for next spring, my mom ordered me 300 bulbs to plant. We will have our very own tulip festival in the front yard! Someday I'll take pictures of the inside. I feel like my house doesn't stay clean longer than 5 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment