November 02, 2011

8,760

I had a wonderful birthday this year. It's still weird to say 24. I feel like I was just turning 20 and crying because I was no longer a "teen".  My wonderful husband, family, and friends made sure I had a fantastic day.

 We went to breakfast at Kneaders. I am a HUGE lover of anything breakfast. And Kneaders in Bountiful shares their birthday with me. Coincidence? I think not.
After Breakfast we met up with my mom and grandma and went to see the witches at Gardner Village and grab some yummy food at Archibald's. Did I mention we were eating all day long?
After Gardner Village my mom took Nix so Sean and I could have some alone time. It's crazy how much different shopping at the mall is when you don't have an 18 month old with you. 
After that was dinner at Red Robin and then a Halloween party. 
I really feel so grateful to have so many wonderful people in my life to make days like my birthday so special. 
p.s. thanks to everyone who contributed to my birthday "fund" I promise I'll spend it wisely

No comments:

Post a Comment