August 29, 2011

Lagoooooon

A week ago we went to Lagoon. It took some convincing on my part. Call me crazy, but lagoon leaves me feeling like I need to take a bath in Lysol when I get home, and burn the clothes I wore there. But, we went. And I actually enjoyed it. (yes Chelsie I know you are thinking, "I told you so.") Nix is definitely a people watcher, which kept him pretty entertained, and he enjoyed a few rides. 
Riding the Sky Ride. Nixon was busy trying to pull himself over to get the "burdeeees" 
Nix was too little to ride by himself, but we were all too big to ride with him. This sweet family in front of us in line heard our dilemma. Their son sweetly offered to ride with Nix. Nix instantly loved him, and instantly loved this ride. 
When we left I started the car (it was blazing hot), put Nix in his seat, and then loaded up the stroller. Before I even put the car in reverse he was OUT. We had a really fun day as a family. 
Lagoon, maybe we'll see you next year...

2 comments:

  1. ha i love it! it makes me want to go to disneyland because they have the cute rides like peterpan and fog and toad that you can go on with your kids ya know?! anyways so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know i love this! next year we're going again and you're going to LOVE it :) love you.

    ps- i'll say it again. damnnnn gurl. you look good

    ReplyDelete