March 18, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

My mom and grandma want to get Nix a wagon for his birthday. I can't decide between these two. Any suggestions would be seriously appreciated.
This one has padded seats, but is a little smaller than the next one
This one has a cool baby carrier that you can take out and then the wagon has two seats, but no padded seats.
Wow for real padded seats on a wagon? I just can't decide. I think Nix would love this. We've been going for walks on the trail just down the street from us. He loves seeing all of the horses, chickens, cows etc. I just want something versatile, but I am HORRIBLE at making decisions.

1 comment:

  1. My bro and sis in law have a wagon and Peyton and my niece sit in it and LOVE it! The one with the baby seat is pretty cool. I don't think the padded seats matter. He won't care because he'll think the wagon is so fun!

    ReplyDelete